Seanna’s home cooking!
Just kidding. We left to go watch finals of interp and when we went out the door we forgot to turn off the oven, which had chicken in it… at 400 degrees fahrenheit… We thought there would be a lot of smoke or that the hotel would have burned down but when we came back, there was just some really burned chicken in the oven that smelled like dried squid. We left it in the oven because we weren’t sure what to do with it. When we needed the oven we moved it to the microwave.
We also left the iron on when we left that day.